01 02 03 113 things to say: Sunset & Flowers 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunset & Flowers

34













Recently a friend me went for a walk in the fields and the sunset was so beautiful that we decided to take pictures - we simply couldn't miss this opportunity. Spontaneous photo shoots often turn out to be the best ones because you don't come with any expectations and just have fun in front of the lens. Speaking of fun, I'm trying to make the best of the remaining summer days by spending more time with my friends and by going to some really interesting events - currently there is a food festival on top of a mountain (think of a large hill rather than of Table Mountain) and I'm really excited to go to that one - honestly, is there a better combination than friends and great food? I don't think so. Anyway, when I went for a walk in the fields, I made a mental note to myself that I should do that a lot more often as it as a great way to relax and to take your mind off. And it is a great opportunity for taking pictures, of course, especially in late summer. I am really enjoying the weather right now, it has cooled down slightly and the temperature usually doesn't rise above 27 degrees. I can hardly contain my excitement for autumn though as - like I have probably mentioned a few times already- it is my favourite season of the year. Just thinking about cosy evenings with a nice cup of tea makes me feel really happy. In the picture I'm wearing one of my favourite skirts - I'm in love with floral prints at the moment. I originally wanted to combine this skirt with a black shirt but then I decided to bring in another colour and I went for a dark turquoise top instead - this is probably the most colourful outfit I have worn in a long time ( I think 95 % of the clothes in my wardrobe are either black, white or grey) but I really enjoyed wearing a different combination for a change. Sometimes we have to leave our comfort zone and try something new, right? 

What I'm wearing: 

Top - United Colours of Benetton 
Skirt - Topshop
Sandals - Cotton On 


Related post: 

Naked Palette Summer Makeup - 
http://113-things-to-say.blogspot.de/2015/08/naked-palette-summer-makeup.html



What are your plans for the remaining summer days? Are you excited for autumn? 
Leave a comment below. x 

Love,

Mira

Labels:

35 36 37 38