01 02 03 113 things to say: March Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

March Favourites

34


I can't believe that April has already begun! Wasn't it only February yesterday? It certainly feels like it. I hope you had a great 1st of April and didn't get pranked too much. ;) Here are the things I've been loving recently, enjoy. x





1. The Sheer Powder Brush by Bobbi Brown

The first thing I've been loving is the Sheer Powder Brush by Bobbi Brown. After seeing many YouTubers talk about how amazing this brush was I thought I had to try it myself. I personally use it for applying bronzer and I feel like this brush really helps to achieve a natural bronzed look. It also is one of the softest brushes you have ever seen (or felt). The Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush is quite pricey (about 42 Euros) but it's definitely worth the money.


2. The Harmony of Ayurveda Shower Gel from Douglas

The next thing that I love is the Harmony of Ayurveda Shower Gel I got from Douglas. It consists of almond and mango oil and just smells amazing. It also leaves your skin feeling super soft - a must for a nice pamper evening.


3. The Smart Lip Pencil in 710 from Kiko

I really like to put on dark red lipstick and I find it a lot easier to use a lip pencil first, especially if I want to achieve a really dramatic look. This is the Smart Lip Pencil in number 710 which I got at Kiko. It has a really beautiful dark red colour and it is long lasting as well. Another plus is that this lip pencil was pretty cheap, only about 3 Euros. So if you're looking for a dark red lip pencil you might want to try this out.


4. Manifesto by Yves Saint Laurent

Manifesto by Yves Saint Laurent is my favourite perfume right now. I'm pretty bad at describing smells but I would say that this perfume smells like flowers & a hint of vanilla. Moreover I'd say that this perfume can be worn during the day but also in the evening as it smells quite posh and classy (I really am the worst at describing smells, apologies!). Anyway, this has been my favourite scent this month, I highly recommend giving it a try!


5. A grey jacket from Forever 21

I've literally been wearing this jacket everyday. I saw this jacket at Forever 21 and I instantly fell in love with it. First of all I am a big fan of oversized clothes, especially jackets. I like to combine them with tight trousers or a skirt - this way you can either achieve a classy look or a more casual one. Secondly, I love the colour - I mostly combine this jacket with a burgundy top and a black faux leather skirt, this way I've added a touch of colour.




 6. Before I fall by Lauren Oliver

Probably one my favourite books this year. Before I fall is about a girl called Sam and her best friends. The novel describes Sam's last day but instead of dying Sam wakes up the next morning and it appears that her last day will be repeated over and over. What would you do if you knew it was our last day? Would you make anything different? Would you try and make it perfect? A very emotional and thought-provoking story.


These are the things I've been loving a lot. What are your current favourites? Leave a comment below. x

Love,

Mira

35 36 37 38