01 02 03 113 things to say: My Winter Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Winter Favourites

34

Hello everyone,

are you all excited for Christmas? I personally can't wait for the 24th to roll around, it's one of my favourite days of the entire year. I actually planned on doing a November Favourites but I got really busy preparing for my flight back to Germany and kinda postponed that blogpost until it's now a bit too late to talk about the things I was loving in November. Therefore let's just talk about my favourite things this winter ( I know it's not officially winter but it definitely feels like it in Germany!). So here are the things I'm currently loving.





1.  The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in 'Sandstone'

A perfect product for contouring your face as it is a bronzer and a highlighter at the same time. I usually put a tiny amount of it on a fluffy brush because I like to go for makeup looks that are as natural as possible. The shimmer brick can be used whatever makeup look you're aiming for - it can be applied to achieve a natural glow but you could also use it to achieve a very glittery and dramatic look if you're feeling like it. I really like the golden shades as I think they are perfect for a festive makeup look. This product is quite pricey but it will last you a very long time.




2.  A Topshop Lipstick in the colour 'Beguiled'

I feel like dark red lipsticks are a must in winter. This one is the 'Beguiled' lipstick from Topshop - it is easy to apply and long-lasting and not too pricey. 



3. A bow from MRP

I picked up this dotted bow at MRP in South Africa. Everyone who knows MRP can probably guess that I did not spend too much on that item haha. I think it looks amazing if you tie your hair into a messy top bun and add the bow to it - a very easy way of achieving a festive hair style.



4. A Topshop Dress

A perfect dress for the Christmas season as the black colour makes it appear classy black but the material adds an interesting and usual touch to it. Luckily it was a bargain (thanks for putting it on sale, Topshop!). I already know that I'll it wear it at least to one Xmas party!



5. Twinkle lights from Typo

My recent discovery has been Typo, an Australian chain of stores selling homewares, gifts and stationery. If you haven't heard of it I defo recommend checking it out (http://cottonon.com/AU/shop-by-brand/typo/). The got amazing gifts for Christmas and the cutest stationery you'll ever find. I fell in love with these unusual looking fairy lights - if you are like me and you think fairy lights are a must this season you should give these a try.



6. 'Just one day' by Gayle Forman

Having read 'If I stay' my expectations concerning Gayle Forman's other novels were pretty high. And I gotta say that reading 'just one day' didn't disappoint me. 'just one day' is about a high school graduate who goes on a journey to Europe - what she doesn't know is that this journey will change her life forever... a heartbreaking story about destiny, love and finding your way in life.

What are you loving at the moment? Are you excited for Christmas? Leave a comment below. x

Love,

Mira

35 36 37 38