01 02 03 113 things to say: CT - Fairy Lights & Vanilla Tea 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

CT - Fairy Lights & Vanilla Tea

34
I recently spent an afternoon at one of the most beautiful places in Cape Town, the Waterfront. My friend and me went for a short walk along the water, did a bit of shopping at Victoria Wharf (luckily there was a sale at Topshop haha) and had dinner at Vovo Telo - I got myself some really good pasta with feta, olives, roasted tomatoes and basil, it tasted  absolutely amazing. I  love tea and decided to try something new that evening - it took me a long time to pick from their huge tea collection but in the end I went for some Black Vanilla tea (you should try that if you ever get the opportunity). After dinner I treated myself to some Crème Brûlée ice cream from Hägendaaz and we sat outside watching people from all over the world walk past. Enjoying ice cream under trees decorated with fairy lights - my idea of a perfect night. The Waterfront is decorated really nicely and looks very christmassy! The more or less real snowflakes are already hanging above the roofs of the town! ;) 

Here are some snaps I wanted to share with you!













What is your idea of a perfect night? i’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas. :)x

Love,

Mira

Labels:

35 36 37 38