01 02 03 113 things to say: My Drugstore Top 5 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Drugstore Top 5

34
Who says that you can only achieve a flawless makeup look with high end products? Sometimes drugstore products can be equally as good. Sometimes they can be even better. This is my drugstore top 5, some makeup items that are very affordable and have been in my makeup bag for a long time. Hope you find this helpful. x

1. The 010 Don’t leave me Liquid Eyeliner by Catrice

The best eyeliner I’ve found so far. It is very easy to apply and lasts for the entire evening. It helps you create a dramatic and deep black eye makeup look and the brush makes it a lot easier to create the perfect wing (if such thing existed haha).




2. The I love stage eye base by Essence

An extremely cheap but very effective product. It works just as well as high end eye primers and really makes your eye makeup last for a long time. Moreover you just need to apply very little of it to achieve the effect you want - that product lasts me for over six months.


3. The Lasting Perfection Collection Concealer in Fair by Collection

I’ve already mentioned that product in one of my favourites. It is very cheap but is perfect for covering blemishes or dark circles. That concealer is long-lasting and helps you to achieve a more awake makeup look.


4.&5. The Rocket Volume Express Mascara by Maybelline and the Miss Manga Mega Volume Macara by L’Oréal Paris

These two are my favourite mascaras. They both create a lot of volume and make your lashes look long and dramatic. I would recommend the Maybelline one you prefer more natural and fuller lashes - the Miss Manga Mascara makes your lashes look even longer but it looks a bit less natural  and you need to be careful that it doesn’t make your lashes stick together. I personally love to use the Rocket Volume Express first for more volume and then apply a bit of the Miss Manga Mascara so that the lashes look longer - that way you get more volume and longer lashes that still look natural.



I really hope that this has helped you!

What are your favourite drugstore products?

Leave a comment below. x

Love,


Mira
35 36 37 38